We're always looking for new local suppliers and stockists
When it comes to pure Australian honey, no harvest is too small. Red Centre Honey is looking for new, reliable suppliers for our ever-increasing demand for 100% Australian honey.
Red Centre Honey is becoming popular and highly sought after. As such, we are always looking to increase our supply through connecting with other local beekeepers or our Host-a-Hive program.
If you’re a beekeeper and interested in becoming a supplier, contact our team to find out how you can help.
Tried our honey and want to stock it in your retail outlet? Contact Red Centre Honey and get started on having pure, local honey on your shelves today.
To be eligible to qualify for wholesale prices the following terms will apply:
- You will need to provide your business name, address and ABN.
- A minimum order of $200.00 (plus freight).
- Payment required in full prior to dispatch of your order. Payment can be made by direct deposit to our bank account (insert your reference number so your payment can be traced).
- All freight to be arranged and paid for by the Stockist (no charge for delivery to Alice Springs transport depot of your choice).
- Our lead-time is 7–14 days from receipt of your order to dispatch following your receipt of payment
A 30-day credit account can be arranged following credit application and approval processes.